Frequently Asked Questions
When will my package arrive/ Can my package ship today or tomorrow?
- This is dependent upon where your order is being shipped to. We ship your product out from Georgia so the delivery time could be anywhere from 1-5 days depending upon how far you are from Georgia. Times may be longer during UPS busy season. ALSO, please be aware that there is a 3-5 business day processing time frame before your product ships out from our facility for raw products and 7-10 days for powder coated products. We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping. If you need your product by a certain time, please email us to check current shipping times. Rush shipments or shipments needing to be shipped out next day or same day could incur an extra shipping charge, as this is not covered under our free shipping.
Who do you ship through?
- We ship via UPS
Where are your products made?
- All of our suspension products and bumpers are made in Georgia.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, but please call ahead of time to make sure that your order is ready, and also specify local pickup in the comments of your online order.
How can my company become a dealer for L&W products?
- Please email our marketing manager, Brooke, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Here at L&W we offer a no hassle lifetime warranty on all of the products that we make. That means if you bend or break one of our suspension parts, we will replace it. This does not include wear parts (for example, tie rod ends are not covered, as we do not make them.) The warranty is lifetime to the ORIGINAL purchaser of the product. In order to file a warranty claim please make sure to take several photos of the damaged product, with your name, order number, as well as contact information, and email them to us at (email@example.com) stating that you would like to file a warranty claim. We will then ask you to mail the damaged product to us, so that we may issue you a replacement. Replacement shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. We do not offer refunds for warranty claims, only replacements.
Returns are accepted under certain conditions.
-The customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to notify L&W of an intent to return and the reason for the return.
- We will accept returns that are not special order, that have not been installed, and have not been run on a machine. Also please see powder coating policy below.
- Returns will incur a 10% restocking fee and will be returned at the expense of the customer.
- Refunds will not be issued until product has been returned to our facility and inspected.
- Items that are received back and have been visibly used (muddy, worn out, or damaged from use) will not be eligible for for return and/or refund, and will not be shipped back to the customer unless at their expense.
Powder Coating Policy
Powder Coating is done to order. This means that powder coating orders can take a standard time of 7-10 days processing time, instead of the standard 3-5. We do strive to get them out well ahead of that time frame during normal working condition. However, during high volume times, such as sales, or holidays, this time frame is very likely to be the case. If you need your order sooner, please call the sales department and we will arrange payment for expediated shipping if need be.
Custom powder coating (meaning colors that do not come standard on the model the product is being purchase for) does not qualify for return or exchange, unless the product itself is faulty. Powder coated products that have been installed are also not eligible for return or exchange unless found to be faulty.