- Newest Products
- Can Am
- 900 S/ 1000 S
- A Arms
- Ball Joints
- Brake Line Clamps
- Bumpers for Polaris RZR
- Drink Holder
- Full Suspension Kit
- PRO XP
- RZR 1000
- RZR RADIUS RODS
- RZR Radius Rods
- RZR Tie Rods
- RZR Turbo
- Seat Lowering Base
- Skid Plate
- Sway Bar Links
- Trailing Arms
- tree kickers
- Turbo S
- Trinity Racing Products
- Wheels and Tires
Returns /Warranty/ FAQ
Here at L&W we offer a no hassle lifetime warranty on all of the products that we make. That means if you bend or break one of our suspension parts, we will replace it. This does not include wear parts (for example, tie rod ends are not covered, as we do not make them.) The warranty is lifetime to the ORIGINAL purchaser of the product.
If you purchased your product through a dealer or at an event, please make sure that you register your product for warranty below.
If you have already previously registered your product for warranty or you ordered your product from us online, and you need to file a warranty claim, please scroll down to the next form titled, "File a Warranty Claim"
Register a Part
The form below is used only to register a product. This form IS NOT THE FORM TO FILE A WARRANTY. This form is to be used for products that were purchased directly from a dealer in person. If you are needing to file a warranty claim, please scroll to the second form on this page.
Filing A Warranty Claim
To file a warranty claim, please fill out the form below. We may then ask you to mail the damaged product to us, so that we may issue you a replacement. If asked to mail in the damaged product, please include a filled out version of the form below (form name is warranty claim. return form) with your shipment. Replacement shipping charges are to be paid by the customer. We do not offer refunds for warranty claims, only replacements.
When Done Please Click This Link To Pay For Warranty Shipping on the replacement part. This is a flat rate for all replacement shipping. https://landwfab.com/product/warranty-shipping-flat-rate/
Please click on the form here ( warranty claim. return form ), fill it out and place it in the box with your shipment of parts to be warrantied.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my package arrive/ Can my package ship today or tomorrow?
- This is dependent upon where your order is being shipped to. We ship your product out from Georgia so the delivery time could be anywhere from 1-5 days depending upon how far you are from Georgia. Times may be longer during UPS busy season. ALSO, please be aware that there is a 3-5 business day processing time frame before your product ships out from our facility for raw products and 7-10 days for powder coated products. We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping. If you need your product by a certain time, please email us to check current shipping times. Rush shipments or shipments needing to be shipped out next day or same day could incur an extra shipping charge, as this is not covered under our free shipping.
Who do you ship through?
- We ship via UPS
Where are your products made?
- All of our suspension products and bumpers are made in Georgia.
Can I pick up my order?
- Yes, but please call ahead of time to make sure that your order is ready, and also specify local pickup in the comments of your online order.
How can my company become a dealer for L&W products?
- Please email our marketing manager, Brooke, at Brooke@landwfab.com to get started.
There is a part missing from my order, what do I do?
- Please email us through the contact us section of the website regarding your missing parts. You will need to let us know within 7-10 days of receiving your order, that you have parts missing. Please make sure to include your order number and your contact information when sending a missing parts request.
Powder Coating Policy
Powder Coating is done to order. This means that powder coating orders can take a standard time of 7-10 days processing time, instead of the standard 3-5. We do strive to get them out well ahead of that time frame during normal working condition. However, during high volume times, such as sales, or holidays, this time frame is very likely to be the case. If you need your order sooner, please call the sales department and we will arrange payment for expediated shipping if need be.
Custom powder coating (meaning colors that do not come standard on the model the product is being purchase for) does not qualify for return or exchange, unless the product itself is faulty. Powder coated products that have been installed are also not eligible for return or exchange unless found to be faulty.
Returns are accepted under certain conditions.
-The customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to notify L&W of an intent to return and the reason for the return.
- We will accept returns that are not special order, that have not been installed, and have not been run on a machine. Also please see powder coating policy below.
- Returns will incur a 10% restocking fee and will be returned at the expense of the customer.
- Refunds will not be issued until product has been returned to our facility and inspected.
- Items that are received back and have been visibly used (muddy, worn out, or damaged from use) will not be eligible for for return and/or refund, and will not be shipped back to the customer unless at their expense.
-Please include a filled out version of the form below with your return (form name is warranty claim. return form).