- Newest Products
- Bumpers with Shipping
- Can Am
- Gift Cards
- 900 S/ 1000 S
- A Arms
- Ball Joints
- Brake Line Clamps
- Bumpers for Polaris RZR
- Drink Holder
- Full Suspension Kit
- Pro R
- PRO XP
- RZR 1000
- RZR Radius Rods
- RZR RADIUS RODS
- RZR Tie Rods
- RZR Turbo
- Seat Lowering Base
- Skid Plate
- Sway Bar Links
- Trailing Arms
- tree kickers
- Turbo R
- Turbo S
- Replacment Kits
- SuperATV Items
- Tree Kicker Shipping
- Trinity Racing Products
- Wheels and Tires
Policies/ Warranty/ FAQ
L&W Lifetime Warranty
Here at L&W we back the quality and workmanship of our suspension products with a Lifetime Warranty. That means if you bend or break one of our suspension parts during the lifetime of the product, we will replace it. – Extending only to the original purchaser.
• Proof of purchase is required for all Warranty claims, NO EXCEPTIONS.
• The lifetime warranty does not cover or include wear parts such as (Heims,
Uniballs, Factory Tie rod ends, misalignment bushings, loose threads or stripping of threads,
etc.) L&W is only liable for replacing the purchased L&W suspension products that are covered under our lifetime warranty. L&W is not liable for any other damages that may have occurred to other non- L&W products. • The lifetime warranty does not cover cosmetic changes. Meaning, if a
cosmetic change has been made to our product since the purchase, we are not
responsible for replacing the other parts to match. You could receive a
replacement that looks slightly different than the original, as we are
always trying to improve our products. • If you are participating in a racing or rock bouncing application you must purchase the
race style a-arms in order for your arms to be eligible for a warranty replacement, failure
to purchase the race style arms while participating in said application will void your
lifetime warranty- NO EXCEPTIONS. • It is the customers responsibility to ship the defective product back to L&W
at their expense, along with completed warranty form. L&W cannot be liable
for lost in-bound packages, please be sure to keep tracking info for any
packages you ship in to us. • Purchaser must send back damaged product; keep all hardware we do not send
new hardware. If hardware is left in damaged product a removal fee will be
charged. If we cannot remove it, new hardware will have to be purchased. • Upon receiving warranty products in, L&W will inspect the product for
failure and process your warranty claim through for a replacement. There is
a $20 non-refundable shipping charge for us to ship your replacement product
to you. Most warranties ship out within 2-5 business days (M-F). Warranties
do take priority, but cannot start processing until damaged product, with
completed form, is received in and the $20 shipping fee is paid for. • Powder coat is not covered under warranty but will be offered at a
discounted rate on replacement warranty part. If you are wanting them powder coated, please specify in warranty form.
-We will call to get payment for powder coat.
Filing A Warranty Claim
To file for a warranty replacement, please fill out the form directly below. Once submitted, a team member will reach out to you via email with the warranty form that will need to be printed off, filled out and included in the box with your damaged product. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. We do not offer refunds for warranty claims, only replacements.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my package arrive/ Can my package ship today or tomorrow?
– This is dependent upon where your order is being shipped to. We ship your product out from Georgia so the delivery time could be anywhere from 1-5 days depending upon how far you are from Georgia. Times may be longer during FedEx, UPS busy season. ALSO, please be aware that there is a 5-7 business day processing time frame before your product ships out from our facility for raw products and 7-14 days for powder coated products. We strive to ship products out sooner than that , and often times next day, but we can not guarantee that with standard, free shipping. If you need your product by a certain time, please email us to check current shipping times. Rush shipments or shipments needing to be shipped out next day or same day could incur an extra shipping charge, as this is not covered under our free shipping.
Who do you ship through?
– We ship via FedEX, but can ship UPS if requested.
Where are your products made?
– All of our suspension products and bumpers are made in Georgia.
Can I pick up my order?
– Yes, but please call ahead of time to make sure that your order is ready, and also specify local pickup in the comments of your online order.
How can my company become a dealer for L&W products?
– Please email our wholesale director, Taylor, at Wholesale@landwfab.com to get started.
There is a part missing from my order, what do I do?
– Please email our customer service, Taylor@landwfab.com regarding your missing parts. You will need to let us know within 7-10 days of receiving your order, that you have parts missing. Please make sure to include your order number and your contact information when sending a missing parts request.
I received the incorrect part, how do I get this corrected?
– Please email our customer service at Taylor@landwfab.com regarding your incorrect parts. You will need to let us know within 7-10 days of receiving your order, that you have a problem with your order. Please make sure to include your order number, Photos and your contact information when sending your email.
– Damaged shipments: If you receive a shipment and it is damaged you must indicate
DAMAGED when you sign for the shipment or refuse the shipment. Failure to do so will result in us not replacing the part that was received. In order to file a damaged claim the product would have to be received in as damaged or refused. We try to package all shipments with enough
foam to keep secure, however in some cases they can be mishandled that causes the product to be damaged during transit in which we will replace if noted that it was received in damaged. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
Powder Coating Policy and Raw Products Policy
Powder Coating is done to order. This means that powder coating orders can take a standard time of 7-10 days processing time, instead of the standard 3-5. We do strive to get them out well ahead of that time frame during normal working condition. However, during high volume times, such as sales, or holidays, this time frame is very likely to be the case. If you need your order sooner, please call the sales department and we will arrange payment for expediated shipping if need be.
Custom powder coating (meaning colors that do not come standard on the model the product is being purchase for) does not qualify for return or exchange, unless the product itself is faulty. Powder coated products that have been installed are also not eligible for return or exchange unless found to be faulty.
RAW OR POWDER COATED PRODUCTS- IN THE EVENT THAT YOU RECIEVED THE INCORRECT PART (same side, wrong model, etc.) we are not responsible for replacing any part other than the part itself that was wrong. This means that if you press ball joints or bushings in the a-arms and one of the arms were incorrect that we would only replace the arm itself, you would be responsible for pressing both the ball joint and bushings out, as we will not replace them.
RAW PRODUCTS- You are required to check fitment of the product you received BEFORE having it powder coated by an outside facility. In the event that something is wrong with the product and we are notified AFTER the product has been powder coated by an outside facility, we ARE NOT responsible for the powder coating cost of the original nor the replacement item.
Policy Update August 2021
– We do not offer exchanges on any products, due to warranty reasons.
– When returning a item, it must be returned in good use -able condition. Meaning if you received a powder coated item, we must receive it without damage. If the powder is damaged and requires sand blasting and re-powdering, the powder coat cost will be deducted from refund.
-Upon receiving approval for return, you will have 15 days to ship the product back to us or the return is void and will not be processed.
-Our return policy does not apply to the following goods: discounted or sale items, gift cards, personalized items OR any items that are not manufactured by L&W. (Super ATV Products, Performance SXS bushings, Keller Ball Joints, Trinity, PRP, Wheel Pros, 31″ Lightbar or Wiring Harness). These items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
-Please include a filled out version of the form below with your return (form name L&W return form).
-All returned merchandise should be sent to us at 2029 Pleasant Grove Road Temple, GA, 30179.